“A great customer experience increases loyalty and revenue,” said Mark Magee, vice president of product management at MaritzCX. “MaritzCX Case Management has been engineered to be the smartest solution for customer experience professionals. It uniquely empowers frontline workers with a comprehensive view of the customer, enabling them to use real-time information, along with their judgment, to make smarter decisions, improve service, and delight customers.”
MaritzCX Case Management is a control system for customer experience (CX) activities to continuously improve customer retention, conversion, and lifetime value. It provides employees from the frontline to executives with a closed-loop system that automates CX workflows and supports engagement with high-risk to high potential customers. Views and actions can be customized at all levels. MaritzCX Case Management helps organizations:
- Increase the internal value of the CX program with a tightly integrated closed-loop system that automates workflows.
- Promote a more customer-focused culture by using customer feedback to identify areas for organizational improvement.
- Identify at-risk or high-potential customers by monitoring operational flags and feedback then triggering action or escalations based on unique rules.
- Consistently deliver outstanding, scalable customer experiences with highly configurable workflows, data capture, notifications, and reminders.
- Increase CX adoption by giving caseworkers system access via platforms they already use such as mobile, Salesforce, and web.
“Congratulations to MaritzCX for being granted a 2015 CUSTOMER Magazine TMC Labs Innovation Award. MaritzCX Case Management has been selected for demonstrating innovation, superior quality and unique features which have had a positive impact on customer related technologies,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “We’re pleased to recognize this outstanding achievement with a TMC Labs Innovation Award.”
The TMC Labs Innovation Award honors products that display innovation, unique features, and significant contributions toward improving communications technology. The TMC Labs Innovation Award is granted to those companies demonstrating ground-breaking contributions to the industry.
The 2015 CUSTOMER Magazine TMC Labs Innovation Award results will be published in the September 2015 issue of CUSTOMER magazine.