SANTA ROSA, Calif.– Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, will showcase the company’s breadth of solutions across key technology areas at the inaugural Keysight World Americason May 14, 2019, in San Francisco, California.
“In today’s global economy, success demands an integrated and agile approach to innovation. Delivering the next big thing requires the perfect blend of inspiration, technology, solutions, and partners from around the world,” stated Donna Majcen, vice president of global marketing at Keysight. “That’s the driving idea behind Keysight World. It brings together Keysight thought leaders, technological advances, breakthrough design/test/optimization strategies, and leading-edge solutions on a global scale to inspire, enable, and accelerate the realization of innovation.”
Keysight World Americas is a customer-only event that will offer a range of technology tracks which will be available in person or through live broadcast. Tracks include:
- 5G solutions addressing data throughput and over-the-air challenges; learn about conformance test requirements for 5G devices and networks.
- Data center and telecom solutions addressing data center networking and computing standards such as PCIe® 5.0 and DDR5, as well as solutions for 400G and beyond.
- Network operations and security solutions supporting the shift from cloud to edge computing and mitigating operational and security issues.
- Automotive and energy solutions supporting designs for autonomous vehicles, advanced power systems, radar, V2X, and automotive Ethernet to ensure they are brought to market safely and securely.
- Keysight PathWave software platform designed to accelerate workflows by connecting every step in the product development path — from design and simulation, to prototype and test, to manufacturing.
- Keysight services designed to maximize test environments and solutions, including KeysightCare as well as core service and support offerings.
Media Event – Join Keysight executives to hear how advances in technology are enabling the evolution of 5G and autonomous vehicles. Also, discover how Keysight is helping customers securely manage the networks needed to handle the massive amounts of real-time data generated by new applications. Contact Geri Lynne LaCombe at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the media event in person or through live broadcast.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor, and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.9B in fiscal year 2018. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Additional information about Keysight Technologies is available in the newsroom and on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitterand YouTube.
Geri Lynne LaCombe, Americas/Europe
+1 303 662 4748