Nano Dimension USA, a US-based subsidiary of Nano Dimension Ltd., –a Ness Ziona, Israel-based leading additive manufacturing company – in a recent press release statement announced its participation in Zuken Innovation World (ZIW) Americas annual conference to be held from Monday, Apr. 15th 2019 to Wednesday, Apr. 17th 2019 in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
At the ZIW Americas, the company will be leading an educational session. Following are the news Highlights of Nano Dimension’s session:
- Attend a live session with Nano Dimension USA President Simon Fried to acquire critical knowledge of next-gen additive electronics. Simon will be presenting on Wednesday, Apr. 17th 2019 at 10:00 am ET, on features and advantages of additive manufacturing for printed circuit board (PCB) fabrication, RF antennas, and sensors. The course will also delve deep into the practicality of the PCB design process, explaining how software tools, like those offered by Zuken, can bring desirable results for engineers early on in the manufacturing process.
- Engage in discussions with Simon on the benefits and capabilities of the award-winning DragonFly Proadditive manufacturing system with Nano Dimension, and its reseller Trimech, at the Trimech booth in the exhibition area. Witness how the DragonFly Pro can transform the additive manufacturing process by enabling designers and engineers to 3D-print metal and polymer simultaneously, enabling them to achieve rapidity, security in in-house prototyping of functional electronics, which includes sensors, conductive geometries, antennas, printed circuit boards, and other innovative devices.
- Tap into the latest industry trends with Simon who’ll be available to discuss a number of hot topics, including:
- The role that additive electronics manufacturing plays in Industry 4.0
- The synergy between additive manufacturing, the IoT, and Industry 4.0 technologies
- Industry timelines for production-scale 3D printed electronics